2011/09/02

雨は何時かやめのでしょうか。

It is typhooning outside. My little rose and unknown-white-flower garden is taking a slight beating and the fake grass has rolled up at the edges. It is so windy, the rain is falling at an angle, a very steep angle. Were I better at geometry I would here insert  clever joke about angles and degrees. In layman's terms, it is practically raining sideways. 

This means, however, that I got to try out my brand-new sen-en wellies! 

I really wanted the little black and pink ankle ones, but they didn't have my size. In fact, from the waist down, nothing really fits me in Japan. It is a sad story. But these ones are grand because they are my first ever self-bought pair of rainboots. In fact, I can't remember the last time I had rainboots. 

I tried to take a dramatic picture of the rain, but I don't think it worked. 

But you can see how gray and gloomy it is. And keep in mind that it is still 85 degrees Fahrenheit.

No comments: