2011/11/20

Title: New Post

So I haven't been very good about updating my blog. I feel like I am often starting posts like that these days. Grr. I didn't even do all that much this week except go to work and prep lessons. No social life, no outside piano or Japanese or English lessons. I did have my picture taken with all the teachers at the Jr High and that was a momentous occasion. I was the only one wearing pink. I was the only one wearing any sort of light or vaguely trivial color. But many of us were not wearing suits, so it was okay.

I was also the only one wearing neon plaid-blocked knee-socks. Whatever. It was NOT a work day.

The only really exciting thing I did this week was figure out how to intentionally use the video-recording setting on my camera! So I have a marvelous little before and after sequence to show you.



This is a quiet afternoon at the tetrapods in Nahari, the little town next to Tano. Actually, it is quite a big town next to Tano, but really every other village is big compared to Tano. We take up the least amount of space of any of these places. And we have the most money. Or so I've heard. The ocean is very peaceful, blue, and lovely, gently lapping at the stony shore and teasing a few pebbles free of their lodgings. 


No comments: