2013/02/15

Sick

Not like perverted in the mind, sick. I've had a cold for almost two weeks.

Actually, it's not a real cold. I don't have any more of a runny nose than usual (which is considerable, since I am surrounded on all sides by things that bloom all year round) and everything just seems to sit beneath my sternum in the top of my lungs. I've been coughing for a long time and though some of it is real, I think some of it is psychosomatic. Like a limp from a shoulder wound in the war.

Sapporo was fan-damn-tastic. Snow, ramen, and Italian lessons abounded. More on that later.

So this is just checking in to tell you I'm still alive. Barely. Every time I get up to be active, I wish I were back in bed. I don't stand up as I write the blog, of course. But it takes a great deal of mental focus.

Which I don't have right now.

No comments: