2012/04/19

After the cherry blossoms comes the falling of the cherry blossoms off the trees and covering the ground as though with fine transient snow. It lasts longer than snow lasts, though it does stick to your shoes.

No, I don't know why we are posing like this. Don't ask.

But the above, of course, is a picture of the cherry blossoms still on the trees. 

I also went to Kyoto for the first time, several weeks ago. I got lost and didn't ever manage to find the main downtown sights, but I will go back. For the time being, here are some coolish pictures from the lesser-known attractions.

This is actually a better-known attraction. Not better-known by me,
since I don't know what it is called.


I love trees.

Yea, though I walk through the aisle of the shadow of death...

I also love gardens.

It was a an overcast day, and it rained that night. But the sites I saw were lovely enough. 

More on Kyoto whenever I find it in the right place. 


No comments: